April 20, 2018
Chicago Product Presentation
Gerey Johnson, Lee Hooper, Garrett Body, Pennal Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Wayne Jones, Nick Colionne, Isaiah Sharkey, Craig Miller and Collin Clauson.
Thaddeus Johnson (bass), Nick Colionne (guitar), Jimmy Carter (bass), Garrett Body (bass), Isaiah Sharkey (guitar), Pennal Johnson (bass), Collin Clauson (keys), Tavarius Johnson (drums).
March 20, 2018
User Review – Upright Bass With Wayne Jones Audio Rig
Upright Bass with 1000 Watt Powered Cab & WJBPII Twin Channel Pre-Amp
“WJ 2×10 Cab with WJBPII Pre-Amp. Upton with a full circle pickup. Probably the most accurate upright bass tone I’ve ever been able to reproduce with an amp, just perfect.”
Direct Youtube Link
February 19, 2018
Heat & Try Wayne Jones AUDIO Product Range @ GBody Sound Lab, Chicago
Bass Rigs, Guitar Rigs & Studio Monitors
|Address||Suite 2A, 4219 Butterfieald Rd
Hillside, Chicago, IL 60162
|Phone||312 502 3187|
|Email GBody Sound Lab|
January 16, 2018
WJBA2 1000 Watt Stereo Power Amp is about to be shipped!!
**UPDATE** Is Now In Stock!!
Hot on the heels of our recent release, the WJBA 2000 Watt amp, the WJBA2 1000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier, offers 1000 watts into 4 or 8 Ohms. Packaged with similar features and controls of the WJBP Bass Pre-Amp along with a 6 band EQ built right into the head and yes, 1000 Watts into 4 or 8 Ohms!
An ideal match for one or two WJ 2×10 Passive 700 Watt Bass Cabinets. This bass rig will cater to the largest of club and stage gigs...
- 1/4” stereo/mono input
- Input gain level control with -10dB pad & Input clip Indicator
- Optical compressor with level
- 6 band EQ plus 30hZ boost
- EQ Band frequencies:
Band 1 20-300Hz, Centre set at 80Hz
Band 2 60-1KHz, Centre set at 160 Hz
Band 3 150-2.5KHz, Centre set at 500Hz
Band 4 450-8KHz, Centre set at 1.6KHz
Band 5 1KHz-20KHz Centre set at 5KHz
Band 6 Centre set at 10KHz
- Stereo pan control (for use when using 1 or 2 outputs)
- Master Stage volume Pre amp Output Indicator
- Mute & Stand By switches
- Speaker Outs – 2 Speakon output connectors
- Additional Master Outs 2 balanced XLR (recommended) outs for optional connection to WJ powered cabinets or to separate power amps Balance control on from panel will affect these outputs.
- Also a choice of 2 Unbalanced ¼” outputs for same function. (not recommended as output is lower)
- All master outs can be used together as a pair or Individually with balance control set to the respective output
- FX Send & Return – Stereo or mono
- Foot switch – Mutes all output
- DI Output – Balanced XLR out with Level control & pre or post EQ button
- Aux Input – Stereo input, mini jack & 1/4” Phono. You can use this to plug items such as iPad, iPhone backing tracks etc. to play along with.
- Headphone With Volume Control – Plug in your headphones to practise with.
January 15, 2018
Upcoming Product & Instructional Videos
**UPDATE** View Our New Videos ➤
Wayne Jones AUDIO recently headed into Sing Sing Recording Studios in Melbourne for big day of video shoot. Here is a collection of behind the scene iPhone snapped photos for the day.
Keep an eye out for the upcoming videos. They will provide a thorough run down of all features and recommended setup.
➤ Jones-Scanlon Studio Monitors
➤ WJ 2×10 Powered 1000 Watt Bass Cabinet
➤ WJ 2×10 Passive 700 Watt Bass Cabinet
➤ WJBA 2000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier
➤ WJBPII Twin Channel Bass Pre-Amp
➤ WJBP Stereo Valve Bass Pre-Amp
Big thank you to:
➤ Steve Scanlon (Co-developer of the Jones-Scanlon Studio Monitors)
➤ Mannix Russo (Mannix Photography)
➤ Drew Dedman
➤ Mitch Kurz
➤ Sing Sing Recording Studio (Melbourne, Australia)
January 13, 2018
Bass Player Magazine Reviews WJA Products
Wayne Jones AUDIO Rigs Receive 2nd Editor Award
Big thank you to Bass Player Magazine for another sensational review of Wayne Jones Audio products. For the 2nd time Wayne Jones AUDIO rigs have received the Editor Award!!! (First editor award June 2015, read review ➤)