Click Images For Gallery View
Introducing the all new WJBPII TWIN CHANNEL BASS PRE-AMP, featuring the option of phantom power on the second channel.
Listening to endorsees Scott Colley & André Berry I designed this new edition for the endorsee family. Scott needed one channel for his double bass pick up and a second channel for the phantom powered mic he uses on the bass. Andre needed extended treble frequencies. I also made a few of my own changes to the WJBPII.
The WJBPII is designed with a no compromise attitude in Cost, Quality, Components & Features just as are WJ High End High Powered Bass Cabinets.Wayne Jones
DERRICK RAY (Rhianna, Alicia Keys, Mary J. Blige)
Wayne Jones!!!!!!!!! This is the best bass amp that I’ve ever played thru! OMG this new head is absolutely insane, I’m blown away. This technology is light years ahead of everyone. Thank you thank you thank you.
I’ve never played thru an amp system where my Bass tone was so pure and solid. It’s the type of tone you search for your whole career. Glad to represent Wayne Jones!
KEVIN WALKER (Prince, Justin Timberlake, Patti Labelle, Wilson Pickett, Kanye West, T.I, WILL.I.AM, Chaka Kahn, Brian Culbertson)
I’ve done many tours in my 40 Years of playing bass guitar. I’ve never Experienced a pre-amp like the Wayne Jones, that gives me studio dynamics live on Stage.. Simply Incredible.
Wayne Jones has a great unit in the WJBPII. Clean, clear and detailed and all the tube warmth you could ever need. Way to go Wayne!
- 2 Independent channels that also can be used together
Channel 1 – 1/4” stereo/mono input
Channel 2 – Has the option of phantom power or just use it as a second channel
2 XLR balanced Inputs
- 2 Input gain level controls with -10dB pad & Input clip Indicators for both channels
- Optical compressor with level
- 6 band EQ plus 30hZ boost
- Stereo pan control (for use when using 1 or 2 outputs to 1 or 2 WJ 1000 Watt Powered 2×10 cabs)
- Channel selector Independent volume control of both channels
- Master Stage volume Pre amp Output Indicator
- Outside power supply to ensure studio quality noiseless operation, switchable 115/230V
- DI Output – Stereo XLR balanced outputs out with Level control, pre or post EQ button & 1/4” unbalanced. Works in conjunction with the pan control
- Stereo/Mono FX loop
- Foot switch mutes all output for silent tuning
- DI pre or post with level control
- Ground Lift for DI
- Aux in – 1/4” or mini jack
- Headphone out with level control
Also a choice of 2 Unbalanced 1/4’ outputs for same function. (not recommended as output is lower)
All master outs can be used together as a pair or Individually with balance control set to the respective output
FX Send & Return – Stereo or mono with a blend balance control for wet or dry. “Set in Centre for correct blend”.
Foot switch – Mutes all output
DI Output – Balanced XLR out with Level control & pre or post EQ button
Aux Input – Stereo input, mini jack & 1/4” Phono. You can use this to plug items such as iPad, iPhone backing tracks etc. to play along with.
Headphone With Volume Control – Plug in your headphones to practise with. You can use the WJBP by itself without plugging into a power amp.