Click Images For Gallery View
Introducing the all new WJBPII TWIN CHANNEL BASS PRE-AMP, featuring the option of phantom power on the second channel.
Listening to endorsees Scott Colley & André Berry I designed this new edition for the endorsee family. Scott needed one channel for his double bass pick up and a second channel for the phantom powered mic he uses on the bass. Andre needed extended treble frequencies. I also made a few of my own changes to the WJBPII.
The WJBPII is designed with a no compromise attitude in Cost, Quality, Components & Features just as are WJ High End High Powered Bass Cabinets.
- 2 Independent channels that also can be used together
Channel 1 – 1/4” stereo/mono input
Channel 2 – Has the option of phantom power or just use it as a second channel
2 XLR balanced Inputs
- 2 Input gain level controls with -10dB pad & Input clip Indicators for both channels
- Optical compressor with level
- 6 band EQ plus 30hZ boost
- Stereo pan control (for use when using 1 or 2 outputs to 1 or 2 WJ 1000 Watt Powered 2×10 cabs)
- Channel selector Independent volume control of both channels
- Master Stage volume Pre amp Output Indicator
- Outside power supply to ensure studio quality noiseless operation, switchable 115/230V
- DI Output – Stereo XLR balanced outputs out with Level control, pre or post EQ button & 1/4” unbalanced. Works in conjunction with the pan control
- Stereo/Mono FX loop
- Foot switch mutes all output for silent tuning
- DI pre or post with level control
- Ground Lift for DI
- Aux in – 1/4” or mini jack
- Headphone out with level control
Also a choice of 2 Unbalanced 1/4’ outputs for same function. (not recommended as output is lower)
All master outs can be used together as a pair or Individually with balance control set to the respective output
FX Send & Return – Stereo or mono with a blend balance control for wet or dry. “Set in Centre for correct blend”.
Foot switch – Mutes all output
DI Output – Balanced XLR out with Level control & pre or post EQ button
Aux Input – Stereo input, mini jack & 1/4” Phono. You can use this to plug items such as iPad, iPhone backing tracks etc. to play along with.
Headphone With Volume Control – Plug in your headphones to practise with. You can use the WJBP by itself without plugging into a power amp.