Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors (read more)
Store your SoundID Reference for Multichannel room calibration profiles, including GAIN & DELAY compensation and LISTENING SPOT correction, into each Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitor. From 2.1 up to 9.1.6 configurations.
Wayne Jones Audio “Reds” 10″ 2-Way Powered 650 watt (each) in stock right now at
Vintage King Los Angeles, 2636 North Ontario Street, Burbank, CA 91504. Ph: 213 984 4000
For purchase of Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors outside of USA Visit Our Shop ➤
Click Images For Gallery View
Wayne Jones Audio Baby Reds – “When Size Really Matters”
Perfect size for Broadcast Vehicles & Home Studios
High powered, mid/near-field 2-way studio monitor. 6.5, long stroke, ultra-low distortion driver with incredible clarity, musical with unbelievably tight low end reproduction. Bullet-style machined aluminium tweeter with a 1.46” voice coil. State of the art D Class switch mode power amp, 192 K SHARC DSP.
For ultimate excellence in recording studios. Stunning Frequency Response, Incredible phase & time alignment. Undeniably Accurate, Faultless Frequency Reproduction, Incredible Depth, Clarity & Dimension.
Sound On Sound Magazine Review (Aug 2020):
“The Baby Red […] plays a remarkable trick of sounding huge”
“It has enormous authority and clarity and displays all the subjective qualities of a much larger monitor working well within its limits”
“Reverb tails, compression artifacts and imaging qualities
are all startlingly clear”
“The Baby Red is unique, and impossible not to love”
~ PHIL WARD ( All QUOTES FROM Sound On Sound Magazine review, August 2020 ►
A note from Wayne Jones Audio addressing review points:
The Baby Reds are optimised for time alignment at the 1.5 metre listening spot. They are designed for small studios and the exacting requirements of OB trucks, where close environments create different listening/eq responses when monitors are used on their side or standing upright.
Non flared ports compress earlier, providing attack that is accurate & highly beneficial during mix judgements. Even to the point of feeling air movement from ports when assessing low frequency.
SoundID Reference & Microphone From Sonarworks
The Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors are incredibly accurate in all areas. For potential room acoustic issues we bundle SoundID Reference with mic from Sonarworks measurement and correction program. Read More ►
SoundID Reference from Sonarworks is for room acoustic issues and not a simple fix for lessor quality speakers. It always starts with the source and the Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors, with their incredible flat response, are significantly the most advanced source currently available. Combined with Sonarworks’ SoundID Reference measurement the ultimate perfection for any room is secured.
SoundID Reference from Sonarworks includes:
- SoundID Reference Measure – step-by-step guide
- XREF20 calibration microphone with individual calibration curve – the mic alongside SoundID Reference Measure guarantees maximum precision
- SoundID Reference Systemwide – Sonarworks SR applied to all audio output
- SoundID Reference Plugin – zero latency in your DAW
- Headphone profiles – See the list of supported models here:
- Finish – Stunning 2 Pak Automotive paint finish with high gloss clear coats
- Colour – Red or Graphite
- Available in custom colours. Match your décor, order your preferred colour
- Woodwork 18mm MDF
Cabinet Specs – for each cabinet:
- Power: 650 Watts RMS powered
- Channel 1: Bass-Mid – 500 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Channel 2: Tweeter – 150 Watts RMS @ 8ohms
- Power Amp: State of the art D Class switch mode 2 channel power amp with heat sink plate mounted into the rear of the cabinet
- Power Amp frequency: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Cabinet tuning: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- Cabinet response: Half loudness Graphed down to 28Hz
- HPF switch at 30 Hz
- Drivers: Bass-Mid 6.5 inch, long stroke, ultra low distortion with incredible clarity, musical with tight bottom end
- Magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter: Machined Aluminium 1.46″ Voice coil, Kapton
- Crossover point: 2.25 kHz
- Control plate: Black Steel
- Universal Mains Power in: Standard IEC
DSP & Control Plate Features
- Inputs: XLR Analogue Balanced (with SPDIF option)
- DSP – 192K SHARC processing
- USB connector for WJ Audio use only. Used for software updates
- 3 Toggle switches with selections (centre position is Flat – undeniably accurate)
- Inputs: XLR Analogue / SPDIF
- Room 1: Inactive. For future development /
Room 2: SoundID Reference calibration (preloaded with test profile)
- Room 3: Inactive. For future development /
- LED on Control Panel for power operation
Single Monitor Dimensions:
- H39 x W25 x D34 cm
- H15.3 x W9.8 x D13.4 inches
Single Monitor Weight:
- 13 kg
- 29 lbs
Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors now in
Universal Music Studios South Africa
& with Joseph And George Mothiba (REVOLUTION)
“Man these speakers should come with a warning! “Sound quality so good, you won’t be able to walk away from them!”” Read More ►
~ Alexis King Faku (Universal Music studios South Africa)
Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors allow me to hear the essence of the sound at its truest form without color. They cover the whole frequency range with the most defined bass and subsonic frequency achieved without a subwoofer.Alexis King Faku - Producer, Mixing Engineer, Universal Music studios South Africa
~ Joseph And George Mothiba (REVOLUTION)
We’ve been looking to upgrade our studio monitors and a good friend recommended that we try the Wayne Jones Audio monitors, nothing could prepare us for what we were about to listen to.
Man these speakers should come with a warning! “Sound quality so good, you won’t be able to walk away from them!”
These Monitors are extremely accurate with a tight and well-defined bass and you can listen to them for hours with no fatigue and the sound quality is unmatched by any other speaker we have auditioned before.
The Wayne Jones Audio studio monitors are unique, extraordinary and by far the best we’ve heard.Joseph And George Mothiba (REVOLUTION)
South African Recording Artists, Producers, Mixing Engineers, Record Label Owners
- Undeniably Accurate, Faultless Frequency Reproduction, Incredible Depth, Clarity & Dimension
- You will hear Compression & Reverb tails more accurately than you have never heard before
- A whole new level of Transients, Clarity & Distinction
- All this at high & low listening levels
Our first designs intentionally had no DSP. This ensured the system and all components were doing exactly what they should from the source itself. Some companies use DSP to make up for the lack of what the source can’t produce, you can hear that. It simply doesn’t sound right and is misleading.
With the addition of DSP we have fine-tuned the original high praised system to perfection.
Finally, as an engineer, producer or artist your mixes can now be “undeniably accurate” and your work “more enjoyable”. This will translate right down the line through to clients and end consumer.
Even when listening to recordings you know well, you will discover things you never knew existed until now.
The Wayne Jones Audio monitors, gives you a whole new listening experience, transporting you into the very essence of musical dimension.
Shipping Dimensions & Weights:
Shipped as a pair on a 1/2 size pallet (included in shipping weight & dimensions)
Carton – Double thickness cartons lined with high density die cast foam for ultimate protection.
W 60 x H 50 x D80 cm = Total 190cm (23.6 x 19.7 x 31.5 in)
35 kg / 77.2 lbs
As these are custom & hand made in Australia there could be a wait time of up to 8 weeks from time of order
50% required at time of order with balance payable when ready to ship
International shipping is by DHL Express
Shipping & local duties & taxes are the customers responsibility
Warranty is 3 year limited on all parts & Labour
Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors in partnership with Sonarworks SoundID Reference
How to export a
Sonarworks’ SoundID Reference
room measurement profile
for uploading into
Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors
How to export a Sonarworks SoundID Reference room measurement profile for Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors.
Resources & Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors Product Information
- Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors
- Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors: a new level of innovation together with Sonarworks
WAYNE JONES AUDIO STUDIO MONITORS with integrated SoundID Reference
- How to measure, export & upload your SoundID Reference room calibration profile to the Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors
WAYNE JONES AUDIO STUDIO MONITORS SoundID Reference INSTRUCTIONS
- SoundID Reference from Sonarworks
View More Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors
10″ 2-way Studio Monitors
650 watts (each) powered
DSP, High Powered, Bi-Amped
2×10″ 3-way Studio Monitors
2000 watts (each) powered
DSP, Stunning Frequency Response
15″ Studio Monitor Subwoofer
1000 watts (each) powered
DSP, Stunning Frequency Response