Click Images For Gallery View
Introducing the all new WJBA 2000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier with built in Twin Channel Bass Pre-Amp, featuring the option of phantom power on the second channel.
WJBA Bass Guitar Amplifier 2000 Watts into 4 or 8 Ohms.
WJBA 2000 Watt Amplifier, with all the features and controls of the WJBPII Twin Channel Bass Pre-Amp built right into the head and yes, 2000 Watts into 4 or 8 Ohms!
Match this stunning beast up with two or four WJ 2×10 Passive 700 Watt Bass Cabinets and you will be ready for stadiums and the largest of club and stage gigs… specifically designed for touring and back line requirements.
How can you improve on the highly acclaimed WJBPII Twin Channel Bass Pre-Amp as used by Marcus Miller? Package an epic 2000 Watts with it!
USER ENDORSEMENTS for the WJBPII Pre-Amp component of the WJBA 2000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier
DERRICK RAY (Rhianna, Alicia Keys, Mary J. Blige)
Wayne Jones!!!!!!!!! This is the best bass amp that I’ve ever played thru! OMG this new head is absolutely insane, I’m blown away. This technology is light years ahead of everyone. Thank you thank you thank you.
I’ve never played thru an amp system where my Bass tone was so pure and solid. It’s the type of tone you search for your whole career. Glad to represent Wayne Jones!
KEVIN WALKER (Prince, Justin Timberlake, Patti Labelle, Wilson Pickett, Kanye West, T.I, WILL.I.AM, Chaka Kahn, Brian Culbertson)
I’ve done many tours in my 40 Years of playing bass guitar. I’ve never Experienced a pre-amp like the Wayne Jones, that gives me studio dynamics live on Stage.. Simply Incredible.
Wayne Jones has a great unit in the WJBPII. Clean, clear and detailed and all the tube warmth you could ever need. Way to go Wayne!
2 x 1000 Watt State of the art Class D power amp modules
Each 1000 Watts RMS into either 4 or 8 Ohms. Same 1000 Watt output for 4 & 8 Ohms
Stand by & Mute switches
- 2 Independent channels that also can be used together
Channel 1 – 1/4” stereo/mono input
Channel 2 – Has the option of phantom power or just use it as a second channel
2 XLR balanced Inputs
- 2 Input gain level controls with -10dB pad & input clip indicators for both channels
- Optical compressor with level
- 6 band EQ plus 30hZ boost
- EQ Band frequencies:
Band 1 20-300Hz, Centre set at 80Hz
Band 2 60-1KHz, Centre set at 160 Hz
Band 3 150-2.5KHz, Centre set at 500Hz
Band 4 450-8KHz, Centre set at 1.6KHz
Band 5 1KHz-20KHz Centre set at 5KHz
Band 6 Centre set at 10KHz
- Stereo pan control (for use when using 1 or 2 outputs)
- Channel selector Independent volume control of both channels
- Master Stage volume Pre amp Output Indicator
- IEC power connection to mains
- 2 Speakon output connectors
- Additional Master Outs 2 balanced XLR (recommended) outs for optional connection to WJ powered cabinets or to separate power amps Balance control on from panel will affect these outputs. Also a choice of 2 Unbalanced ¼” outputs for same function. (not recommended as output is lower)
- Stereo/Mono FX loop
- Foot switch mutes all output for silent tuning
- DI Output – XLR with level control
- Ground Lift for DI
- Aux in – 1/4” or mini jack
- Headphone out with level control
All master outs can be used together as a pair or Individually with balance control set to the respective output.
FX Send & Return – Stereo or mono.
Foot switch – Mutes all output
DI Output – Balanced XLR out with level control, pre or post EQ button & ground lift.
Aux Input – Stereo input, mini jack & 1/4” Phono. You can use this to plug items such as iPad, iPhone backing tracks etc. to play along with.
Headphone With Volume Control – Plug in your headphones to practise with.
Dimensions – 39 x38 x14 cm – 15.3 x 15 x 5.5 inches
Weight – 10.2 kg – 22.5 lbs.
Related Product Videos