Stock Sold Out – Now Made to Order
The WJ 1×10’s
Are Extremely light weight (no more back trouble) great for small rooms. 500 Watt a side, 4 ohm cabinets that are used as a pair in stereo or parallel mono.
1×10 Cabinets now Made to Order only.
These will blow you away. Ideal for smaller gigs.
They are so light but sound so full & clear, 40 Hz- 20 KHz
You can also use the powered one by itself as a 500 Watt cabinet. It will only use one side of the power amp which operates totally separate from the other.
Besides all that you can pop them up on stands & use them for monitors in your home studio.
Digital Dsp For Powered Bass Cabinets
Wayne Jones Audio powered bass cabinets now feature DSP input and crossover.
Using SoundID Reference measure your room acoustics and store the calibrated result directly within the cabinet. Access when required via a switch on control panel. This is ideal for recording studios when there is a preference for recording cabinets with microphones, residency venues and frequented rehearsal studios.
The DSP technology used has been developed with our award winning range of Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors in conjunction with SoundID Reference from Sonarworks.
Cabinet Specs: For a pair
- Power – 1000 watts. 500 Watts per side into 4 Ohms per side
- Power Amp – D Class switch mode stereo power amp with heat sink plate mounted into the rear of one cabinet.
- Power Amp frequency – 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- High Pass Filter – 30Hz roll off
- Cabinet tuning – 40 Hz to 20KHz (speakers will reproduce below 30Hz so thus the need for the HPF)
- Drivers – 2 custom made Wayne Jones 10” drivers with Aluminium cast frames, specially formulated cone pulp, Kevlar impregnated cones.
- Voice coil – 3”
- Magnet – Massive Ferrite
- Tweeter – JBL, 1.75” Voice coil
- Crossover point – 3.5KHz
Control plate – Brushed Stainless Steel
- Mains Power in- IEC
- 2 XLR balanced Inputs with parallel mono (link) or stereo selection switch.
- LED readout for thermal & amp; clip Indication.
- High -12Db cut
- Mid attenuator -12Db cut @ 300Hz to 600 Hz range
- Height: 47cm Width: 35cm Depth: 52cm
- Active 18.2kg
- Passive 17.2 kg